SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst and California credentialed Education Specialist who enjoy educating and training those who are dedicated to help individuals with disabilities and disorders to succeed.
AZUSA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY, Azusa, CA 2014
Autism Authorization (in addition to the Education Specialist Credential)
PENN STATE UNIVERSITY, University Park, PA 2011
Applied Behavior Analyst Certificate
POINT LOMA NAZARENE UNIVERSITY, Arcadia, CA 2009
Education Specialist Credential
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, Pasadena, CA 2007
Master of Arts in Education
Board Certified Behavior Analyst 2013
Education Specialist Credential (Level 2, Cleared Credential) 2009
CAIRN UNIVERSITY, Langhorne, PA 2018 – Present
• Teach online ABA courses to students preparing to become BCBAs, Special Education teachers, or General Education teachers.
DIRECTED EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, Southern California, CA 2018 – Present
Behavior Intervention Developer
• Provide on-going consultation for teachers to effectively increase students’ socially desirable behaviors, while decrease students’ maladaptive behaviors.
• Conduct Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA).
• Develop and implement behavior intervention.
• Train teachers and paraprofessionals in apPlied behavior analysis (ABA).
PRIVATE PRACTICE2014 – Present
• Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) in the school, home, community, and residential facility.
• Supervise behavior cases and ensure behavior treatment integrity.
• Train and supervise behavior therapists.
SIMMONS COLLEGE, Boston, MA 2017 – 2018
• Provide BCBA Candidate supervision and follow Simmons’ ABA practicum guidelines and the BACB guidelines.
• Teach supervisee from the BACB fourth edition task list.
• Assign and review assignments with supervisee from the BACB fourth edition task list.
TOTAL EDUCATION SOLUTION, Southern California, CA 07/2014 – Present
• Coordinate training, assign staff schedule, and supervise over 80 behavior therapist and BCBAs.
• Provide BCBA Candidate supervision and work closely with the university practicums.
• Develop behavior program proposals and behavior workshops for professionals in the school and home/community setting.
• Conduct initial assessments and functional behavior assessments.
EASTER SEALS AUTISM SERVICES, Southern California, CA 2013 – 2014
• Implement team trainings in ABA and conduct team meetings.
• Train and develop program managers and supervise staff conducting Functional Analysis.
• Monitor and supervise behavior team to ensure excellent quality in ABA service for approximately 30-60 children and adults with autism.
BURBANK UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Burbank, CA 2012 – 2013
Behaviorist (Kindergarten – 5th grade)
• Develop and implement behavior intervention with staff training and parent training.
• Train teachers and paraprofessionals in applied behavior analysis (ABA).
• Provide on-going consultation with teachers to effectively decrease students’ maladaptive behaviors.
• Implement intervention based on verbal behavior and monitored student progress using ABA.
TOBINWORLD, Glendale, CA 2011 – 2012
Community Based Instruction (8th-13th grade) Special Education Teacher
• Teach students with various disorders using ABA procedures.
• Conduct formal assessments (i.e., Woodcock-Johnson III, WIAT II, etc).
JUDGE ROTENBERG CENTER, Canton, MA 2010 – 2011
• Train parents and supervise school and residential staff to ensure students/clients’ behavior program integrity.
• Control quality of ABA treatments to ensure high level program integrity from all education and behavior staff.
• Collaborate with master and doctoral Board Certified Behavior Analysts in creating behavior programs.
• Work closely with guardians of students/clients and with involved agencies.
JUDGE ROTENBERG CENTER, Canton, MA 2009 – 2010
Special Day Class (9th – 11th grade) Special Education Teacher
• Teach students with various disorders and psychiatric diagnoses.
U.S. MARINE CORPS RESERVE, Seal Beach, CA / Fallujah, Iraq 1999 – 2006
Sergeant (Non-commissioned Officer)
• Conduct over 100 successful security missions in Iraq with the 5th Marines, 14th Devision.
• Serve as the platoon sergeant and supervise 20 -40 Marines.