The ChildD Ministry has had the privilege to train Parents, Educators, International Schools, Organizations and Churches in Japan through the following seminars:
- The Ten Commandments of Teaching Children with Unique Learning Needs
- What Are Learning Disabilities?
- How To Detect Learning Disabilities Accurately?
- What Does It Feel Like To Have Learning Disabilities? (Simulation seminar)
- What Are The Process Disorders That Contribute To Weaknesses In Learning?
- What Are Visual Process Disorders? What Can Parents Do To Accommodate?
- What Are The Auditory Process Disorders? What Can Parents Do To Accommodate?
- What Is ADHD and What To Do To Help Your Children With Inattention, Distraction, Impulsivity and Hyperactivity?
- Why Does My Child Have Trouble Sitting Still, Learning and Keeping Focus?
- How To Bless Your Child With Learning Disabilities?
- God’s Kingdom Perspectives With Learning Disabilities and Unique Learning Needs
- How To Determine Your Child’s Strengths and Weaknesses?
- Is My Child “Fearfully and Wonderfully” Created?
- Learning Disabilities: Why My Child Has Difficulties Learning and What To Do?
- What We As Parents Can Do To Encourage Our Children With Unique Needs?
The ChildD Ministry is open to provide and create seminars upon requests.