Difficulty coordinating what is seen with doing.
|Poor eye-hand coordination: poor handwriting, difficulty with such activities as cutting, sewing, drawing, and copying. May use printing instead of cursive writing.
- Use clay or playdough to develop muscle skills.
- Use appropriate lined paper.
- Skip a line when writing compositions; allows for erasures and is easier to read.
- Provide a variety of writing requirements: multiple choice, matching, oral quizzes, as well as essays.
- On written test, may need more time, or an oral test can be an alternative.
- Use computers to compensate for weakness.
- Modified testing procedures may be needed.
This post is also available in: Japanese